A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Lindner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Lindner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Lindner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lindner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Lindner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Lindner practice?
- Dr. Laura Lindner has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Lindner practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.