A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Llinas-Lux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Llinas-Lux, Adult Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Llinas-Lux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Llinas-Lux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Cecilia Llinas-Lux MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura C. Llinas-Lux practice?
- Dr. Laura Llinas-Lux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Llinas-Lux practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Horseheads, NY.
See Horseheads Internists and Horseheads Rheumatologists.