Dr. Laura Llinas-Lux MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2016
This is the WORST Dr. I have been too! Giving 1 start only because there isn't a 0 star button. I had 1 appt. And the other (3) were cancelled by them. The first cancellation was as I was sitting in their parking lot about 20 mins. before my appt. Mind you I had to drive almost an hr. just to get there!! Second cancellation was understandable somewhat due to weather, 3 cancellation was due to them moving, but they told my other Dr. that they were not moving till the day after my appt. And also trying to get a call back from them is not much better!!!!! I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND

January 20th, 2016
All-Around Poor Experience
This doctor has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced; she is arrogant, condescending, defensive and has a tendency to lecture, rather than listen. Her not listening, led her to jump to conclusions that were unwarranted. I can't in good faith, recommend this doctor to anyone.

December 19th, 2015
Great Rheumatologist
Fantastic doctor! Cares about her patients, very thorough!

April 30th, 2015
seemed nice to start
Took 14 weeks to get in to see her. She seemed very nice and helpful. She ordered blood work and a treatment then canceled the follow up appointment, so she never even knew that the treatment had helped some. My impression was that she totally forgot who I was once I left her office.

August 21st, 2014
It"s a shame that such a wonderful a prompt staff should have such a terrible doctor as their lead. she has a terrible bed side manner and rushes through her appointments without a care for the patient half the time not even having them get up onto the exam table. She does no testing of your condition and does no creative thinking to try to relieve pain or chronic fatiquie. fired her after last appointment. I wish i could give a zero rating it would be lower but her staff is nice.

March 23rd, 2012
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Llinas-Lux. After 34 years of being sick and not being able to get a diagnosis or help, she diagnosed me and we are working together on a treatment plan to help me with my seronegative rheumatoid arthritis. She is young, energetic, passionate about her work, curious and compassionate. WHAT AN UNEXPECTED, WONDERFUL CHANGE from what I have experienced.

August 2nd, 2011
Very caring and patient. Listened to what I had to say. Very gentle in manner. Very knowledgable.

July 20th, 2011
She is a compassionate doctor that takes time to discuss my concerns and answer questions. After years of medical problems,doctor visits and tests, it took one visit with her to diagnose my condiition. Her staff is friendly and professional - definitely recommend her.

March 26th, 2011
Extraordinary
Not only is this Doctor exceptional but so is her staff. I am always treated very well by them, and the Doctor is always more than willing to listen. My first exam with her was far more than I could have expected and she provided a wealth of information. I have and will continue to recommend her to others with RA.

December 8th, 2009
Changed my life for the better
She identifiied a problem that six other doctors overlooked. She is professional and very charming.

August 4th, 2009
Overall I'd have to say she is one of the best!! Any petty annoyances I've had should take care of themseves as we both gain more experince. I with learning more about RA and her more about running a office.

June 7th, 2017