Adult Rheumatologist

100 John Roemmelt Dr
Ste 201
Horseheads, NY 14845
607-796-5936
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Mar 23rd, 2012

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Llinas-Lux. After 34 years of being sick and not being able to get a diagnosis or help, she diagnosed me and we are working together on a treatment plan to help me with my seronegative rheumatoid arthritis. She is young, energetic, passionate about her work, curious and compassionate. WHAT AN UNEXPECTED, WONDERFUL CHANGE from what I have experienced.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Very caring and patient. Listened to what I had to say. Very gentle in manner. Very knowledgable.

Jul 20th, 2011

She is a compassionate doctor that takes time to discuss my concerns and answer questions. After years of medical problems,doctor visits and tests, it took one visit with her to diagnose my condiition. Her staff is friendly and professional - definitely recommend her.

|  Extraordinary  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

Not only is this Doctor exceptional but so is her staff. I am always treated very well by them, and the Doctor is always more than willing to listen. My first exam with her was far more than I could have expected and she provided a wealth of information. I have and will continue to recommend her to others with RA.

|  Very pleased!  |  show details
by Heather Fultz on Apr 22nd, 2010

Dr. Linus-Lux was a wonderful Dr. She listened to me was very kind and caring, she took her time with me and really acted like she cared about me as a person rather then just a patient. I highly recomend her to others. Heather Fultz

|  Changed my life for the better  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2009

She identifiied a problem that six other doctors overlooked. She is professional and very charming.

Aug 4th, 2009

Overall I'd have to say she is one of the best!! Any petty annoyances I've had should take care of themseves as we both gain more experince. I with learning more about RA and her more about running a office.