A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Loya-Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Loya-Frank is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Loya-Frank, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Loya-Frank graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Loya-Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Loya-Frank practice?
- Dr. Laura Loya-Frank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Loya-Frank practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cicero, IL and Melrose Park, IL.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.