Dr. Laura Lucas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 3rd, 2016
Awesome doctor - Laura Lucas
Love her! She's very thorough, professional, cordial and informative. She doesn't rush through the appointment and explains everything in laymen's terms so that you have a clear understanding. One of the best, if not the best, doctor I've ever visited. Highly recommended.

November 19th, 2015
She has been my doctor for about 10 years...highly recommend her to all family and friends.

March 30th, 2015
Disappointed
Dr Lucas was my physician for a number of years. However I found her to be increasing impatient and she did not offer me options that could have improved my quality of life. I found another doctor and am so much better off. Go if you must, but be forewarned that you may not get everything you expect.

August 1st, 2012
Dr. Lucas: Efficient and Professional
I enjoy Dr. Lucas because she is very professional. She does not do the whole female heart-to-heart that I feel some gynecologists attempt. Instead, she gets you in and out and doesn't waste your time. It's not that Dr. Lucas doesn't care. I think she does. But she treats you like an equal that's capable of understanding women's health, and not like a child or idiot.

February 25th, 2009
I had a very premature baby after continually complaining about bleeding and after she told me while in the hospital she wasn't worried about me having an emergency c-section even though I only had a tiny amout of fluid around my baby. I had my emergency c-section the same night after she told me that.