Dr. Laura Lynam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Lynam?

March 21st, 2017

Came to Washinton with uncontrolled gran mal seizures and am now under control thanks to this wonderful woman. Thank you Dr. Lynam.

Her office staff is professional, friendly and very helpful. They know what they are doing when it comes to epilepsy.

September 22nd, 2016

An Awful Experience

I was referred to Dr. Lynam by my regular Neurologist, and I wish I had torn up the referral. From the moment I entered her office she was ill prepared for my appointment. She was trying to use medical records that were over 8 years old, she had to take copies of what I had brought. She was poorly prepared for my appointment and did not seem to listen to a word I was telling her. Some of her nursing staff was kind, however when I asked for clarification over the phone one nurse yelled at me. This office is in Chaos, Dr. Lynam is a nice person but highly inefficient. This is not someone who I feel comfortable putting my life in her hands. Before you schedule an appointment with this provider do your due diligence and think twice.

February 11th, 2015

Very Dissappointing

I find it hard to believe that someone with this little concern for their patients welfare, could be in this sort of medical field. There is complete lack of attention to the patients needs. She prescribes medications she either is not familiar with or does not care what side effects her patient is suffering from. She seems less interested in a patients health and more preoccupied on some false sense of power over them.

December 24th, 2013

Grateful patient

She takes her time to listen and is willing to answer questions, as well as explain what is going. If she prescribes a medication, she explains it as well as what she hopes to acheive. To me, she is the best and I am totally confident on her care... PS I am a retired nurse with over 20 years or experience...

May 31st, 2012

Most of the time, I get treated like I dont know the symtoms, or the feeling of seizures. I am treated like a worthless degenerate from Dr. Lynam. She acts like its just her job, to guess what I need to be taking, instead of what helps with the seizures.

December 6th, 2010

Don't use this neurologist!

Dr. Lynam seems to have a terrific education, but she obviously didn't absorb much of what she was taught. I have epilepsy, and this was supposed to be an epilepsy clinic. Dr. Lynam doesn't seem to focus at all on her patients. Not only did she miss giving me a basic neurological exam at my last visit, but she never called me back on two seperate problems that I experienced and are considered emergencies. I ended up in the hospital both times. After I told her some very negative side effects of a medication I was taking, she increased the dose instead of taking me off of it. I removed myself off the medication, and I am feeling better than ever. I have no idea what this woman is doing practicing medicine, but I have since switched neurologists and am letting as many people as I can know just how horrible this lady is. BEWARE!!!

March 21st, 2017