A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Beaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Beaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Beaty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- concierge medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaty graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Beaty has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Beaty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Beaty practice?
- Dr. Laura Beaty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Beaty practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.