A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Foster, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Foster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Murphy Foster MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Foster practice?
- Dr. Laura Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Foster practices Emergency Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Berkeley Emergency Physicians.