A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Martin practice?
Dr. Laura Martin practices Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY.
See Liverpool Family Physicians.