Overall Review

2.8

October 7th, 2016
Very Rude. Lacks Compassion
She left during the exam and never returned. Does not answer questions or return phone calls.

September 8th, 2016
Stay far away
Rude, short and no bed side manner. Long waits to see doctor and she spends 3-5 minutes with you. You can never get a hold of the office, they never answer the phone...it doesn't matter when you call. You are better off staying away from this practice if you are looking for good care.

September 1st, 2016
never see this doctor
terrible wont even keep me on the vitamins i need ever since i had to have three quarters of my stomach removed due to an illness called gastro-paresis. also not consistent in the medication dosages given. on top of that the nurses are rude and they don't even know when my first appointment was. i was given a date that i hadn't even been a patient yet. i do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I traveled over an hour to be given no help whatsoever total waste of time.

January 4th, 2016
Exceptional Dr. Martin
Exceptional Provider, fantastic bedside manner. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. You can talk to her like a good friend. Highly recommended.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Martin might be alright if you can get in to see her. In the 2+years I've been going there I have only seen her twice. every ther time it has been one of her PAs, Holly Fike or Vincent Gemelli. Both are arrogant and lacking in compassion and patience. They just wanted to hand me a prescription without bothering to find out why I was asking for it and hustle me out of the office. Very shoddy practice, bordering on dangerous.

April 23rd, 2015
Worst Experience Ever
Dr. Martin was my primary care physician for a very long time. From the start she was way off the mark with my needs as a patient. In hindsight she prescribed my almost 5 times the amount of medication I needed resulting in severe side-effects because it is just an unjustifiable amount of medicine to be giving someone for their first treatment. I lost my job in 2011 and had no insurance at the time she would not fill scripts. Since I no longer could give her money she would not help for a few month until I found a new job. She is definitely all about the money because a physician I didn't even see had sympathy and wrote me a script to hold me over a month. Every office visit she tries to get you to try very unorthodox medicine to treat your symptom(s). With your main medication she gets you very comfortable with it and then suddenly take it from you without warning. If you ask a lot of questions about why she does things she gets really angry also. Its best not to bring up anything and just be silent because she will use EVERY word against you. Don't dare question this doctor even though there were several times I knew she was dead wrong about dosing comparisons of 2 medicines in the same class. Her nurses cannot draw blood without causing you a bruise so big it looks like you've been abused. The nurses are incredibly rude about every step of the process with is a direct reflection of how unhappy they must be working there. For more than a decade she has seen me an never asks anything important in the 5 minutes you get to talk to her. Not once was I given a wellness exam with bloodwork, cholesterol checks, etc. Hands down worst experience in any doctor's office. There are so many brilliant and kind doctors in town - don't waste your time here. You will end up in withdrawal and in one of her detox programs not realizing she caused you to be there in the first place.

May 21st, 2014
significant other for one of her patients
SCARY physician if looking to gain treatment for addiction and are looking for recovery .Would rate her a 0 if that was an option. My sig. other had seen her for suboxone. Previous he had almost 4 yrs drug free. Since Dr. Martin, he has struggled and may need rehab - she provided prescriptions for controlled substance for an addiction she was supposedly treating

April 21st, 2014
I'm not sure what all the bad reviews are about but I have to say that Doctor Martin is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. She is also my finaces doctor and he feels the same way about her. She has always worked us into her schedule when we needed to see her, made referrals to specialists when needed not only spends time with us during our appointments but has been nothing but kind and respectful towards us & has helped me through many difficult times. When anyone asks me if I know a good Doctor I don't think twice about recommending Doctor Martin as I feel she is one of the best family practice doctors around.

April 16th, 2014
PATIENT
DR MARTIN IS MY GOD SEND, THE FIRST TIME SHE SEEN ME, SHE WAITED AFTER HRS AS I WAS IN URGENT CARE AND NEEDED A NEW DOC. I HAD BEEN MISS DIAGNOSED AND SHE HAD ALL TESTS RAN STAT AND WAITED WITH ME FOR THE RESULTS. FINDING A TUMOR BEHIND MY EYE. PEOPLE MIS READ HER AS SHE IS A TOUGH COOKIE BUT HER SKILLS AS A DOCTOR ARE SPOT ON AND SHE TAKES CARE OF YOUR ISSUES, IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOURSELF TO FOLLOW HER ORDERS SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW, SHE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOU IF YOU CAN'T DO AS SHE ASKS. I LOVE HER BEDSIDE MANNER AND HER DRY SENSE OF HUMOR. YES SHE OVERBOOKS, BUT I BELIEVE IT'S BECAUSE SHE HAS SO MANY PATIENTS NEEDING HER, SHE WILL WORK ALL THE OVERTIME TO GET ALL THE PATIENTS IN. FRUSTRATING YES, BUT I HAVE HAD OTHER DOCTORS AT THIS PLACE AND THEY ARE NO LONGER WORKING THERE. BAD BAD BAD. HER NURSING STAFF IS FANTASTIC,, I LOVE THEM ALL. I GIVE THEM ALL 5 STARS. DOCTOR MARTIN, 10 STARS. SHE SAVED MY LIVE MORE THAN ONCE.

November 6th, 2013
Former patient
Dr Martin has as many faults as a Dr can have and still get by. In my opinion it's all about the money with her. You don't have to look around her office much to see that, all the drug reps..She made a list recently published in our local newspaper, naming her as one of those who receives money and perks. Personally, she constantly tried to switch me to prescriptions that were of a high tier in my plan, ones with huge co-pays. Secondly she loves taking X-rays and then not using them to help treat the pt. all about the money. Her bedside manner is one of arrogance, and being judgmental. I would not recommend her to anyone!

September 21st, 2013
sucks bis time
Dr.Martin doesnt have time to spend with patients.I am not seeing her again. Never seen such unprofessional, little knowledge doctor.Medical council should remove her from practicing.

August 22nd, 2013
Beyond Unbelievable
Have been a patient of Dr. Martin for five years. The wait is always extended; my latest appt extended for two and a half hours -- for Rx refills. It is always this bad. At best Dr.Martin is mildly concerned with my long-term health, but generally she is rushed and spends as little time with me as possible. The front desk staff is transiently professional & it's hit or miss with her nursing staff as well. Bottom line, unless you are a person with a LOT of extra time on your hands, and don't mind being another faceless fish in her ocean, avoid Dr.Martin at all costs.