A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Martin practice?
Dr. Laura Martin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Philadelphia Child Psychiatrists.