A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Margaret Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Laura Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Martin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.