A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Martin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Margaret Martin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Martin practice?
- Dr. Laura Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Martin practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.