A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Martin Miller MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Laura Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Miller practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Internists.