A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Robertson is Excellent. Dr. Robertson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Robertson practice?
Dr. Laura Robertson practices Pediatrics near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brockton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Robertson, Dr. Laurie Robertson, Dr. Lorie Robertson, Dr. Laurette Robertson, Dr. Lorri Robertson, Dr. Loretta Robertson