A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Robertson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Laura Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Robertson practices Pediatrics near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brockton Pediatricians.