A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Mac Kenzie-Tangredi DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi practice?
- Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.