A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Marie Mac Kenzie-Tangredi DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Mac Kenzie-Tangredi practice?
- Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Mac Kenzie-Tangredi practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.