A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Macisaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Macisaac is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Macisaac, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Macisaac graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Macisaac has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Macisaac MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Macisaac practice?
- Dr. Laura Macisaac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Macisaac practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.