A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mackie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mackie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Mackie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackie graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Mackie practice?
Dr. Laura Mackie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maple Falls, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Maple Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.