A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura MacNow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura MacNow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura MacNow, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacNow graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. MacNow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura J MacNow MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. MacNow practice?
- Dr. Laura MacNow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura MacNow practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.