Dr. Laura Makaroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Makaroff?

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Very caring and learned doctor and staff. Every effort is made to diagnose, treat, and follow-up on prescribed treatment.

Lucked out...FINALLY!

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

After a long string of dr.s in California that spent so little time with me and my family for appointments(It felt like we were going through a revolving door),I found Dr. Makaroff after my husband, daughter and I were victims of a car accident here in Colorado. Since then, we have both been on top of our health thanks to both Heidi(her assistant) and the Doc. My husband is on the road to recovery and I have gotten my newly diagnosed health issues under control.She cares!She takes her time with EVERY patient(that's what contributes to the long wait times). She exhausts every possibility, and tells you your options for treatments and helps you decide what the best route is for YOU - the individual.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017