Learn more about Dr. Laura Malfitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Malfitano, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malfitano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malfitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Malfitano graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Malfitano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Anne Malfitano DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Malfitano practice?
- Dr. Laura Malfitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Malfitano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Surgeons and Brick Orthopedic Surgeons.