A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Frances Martin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Laura Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Martin practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.