A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Martin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Frances Martin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Laura Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Martin practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.