A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Massey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Massey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Massey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Massey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Michael Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Massey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Massey practice?
- Dr. Laura Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Massey practices Family Medicine near Conway, AR.
See Conway Primary Care Doctors.