Dr. Laura Massey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Massey?

May 22nd, 2017

Service

I enjoy her wit and service. She listens and then she reacts. She made me feel comfortable when we first met.

May 6th, 2017

GET RID OF MASSEY

worst doctor i have ever seen. she is careless and rude. worst experience

June 3rd, 2016

Stay away.

I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. It is Dr Masseys way or no way. She is truly the rudest doctor I have ever visited. No concern for her patients.

June 19th, 2015

Great Dr. And staff

I had a great visit with Dr. Massey. She was very kind and attentive. She addressed all my concerns and followed up with me quickly. I am glad I choose her for my new PCP.

April 25th, 2015

doesn't care about her patients

She neglected to diagnose dvt when it was relavent to the problem being treated and in the area being scanned. She doesn't believe her patients have anything wrong with them if diagnosed by any dr other than her (even if they were just in the hospital with blood clots, she says there is nothing wrong and isn't willing to admit she screwed up. I think she is a horrible doctor and more afraid of being sued than actually giving her patients the care they need. She is rude, not helpful, and not a very good dr.

November 6th, 2014

Cold Shoulder

Dr. Massey is a very intelligent woman, BUT she has the atitude of a stuck up snob. She makes you feel like you are ignorant and not worthy of her time. She gives you about 5 mins of her time and rarely looks you in the eye when she talks to you. If the computer wasnt there for her to type on, I dont know if she could make it through the 5 mins she gives you. Looking for another PCP...

August 23rd, 2012

BEYOND AWFUL

If my arm fell off of my body & I was ON Dennison St. I wouldn't go see Dr. Massey. I have never had the displeasure of seeing a Dr. so unprofessional, uncaring, ignorant or rude in my life. This woman rx'd a med to me I told her I could not take & it took 7 days to get a different medication! I was mocked, talked down to & made to feel like I was being paranoid about an infection I've had for 2+ months. The office staff is beyond rude & Sharon, her nurse, is equally as incompetent as Massey. Please do not go there!

August 23rd, 2012

Horrible

This office is full of rude and offensive staff, along with Dr Massey herself. She would not even prescribe another round of antibiotics, although lymph node was still swollen! Her staff refused to send records of blood tests to another Dr and even told the other office that they "did not have any records of the patient" - even though they just went over blood work results and other tests the day before! Possibly the WORST Doctor experience EVER!

June 15th, 2012

Doesn't listen..

I went in with the container of the prescription she had given me before which worked and I told her I needed more of this exact same thing instead she gave me something else that looks like will mess up my clothes. I am VERY dissatisfied!

March 30th, 2012

dr.massey and her nurse sharon

awesome women ,never any problems

January 27th, 2011

Professional Doctor

Dr. Massey has a great professional attitude. She spends ample time with her patients. She answers some questions for me that may not be associated with the reason i'm seeing her. I would recommend her to anyone. She and her staff are just great !!!

October 12th, 2017