inactive

• 3 reviews

no change

September 27th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
This was a long year, I was referred to Dr. Matrka for a swallow issue after seeing another surgeon whose partner did maybe 5 of the procedures yearly. We started off conservative to be sure we were treating the right problem, I always had a say in what we did and when. She was very thorough and extremely kind in explaining the high risk surgery. For the first time in nearly a decade things are nearly normal, but she goes far beyond "her job" to care for the entirely of your health. I would recommend her to anyone who has swallow problems and now my GI knows who to turn to as well.

August 12th, 2015
The very best
She is by far the best doctor I've ever been treated by. She is extremely informative and easy to discuss my condition and possible options. I really can't say enough good things about her.

March 10th, 2014
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Matrka is an awesome doctor with excellent bedside manner, she put me completely at ease during a very frightening time in my life, wondering if I had cancer or not.