A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Maursetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maursetter
Education & Awards
Dr. Maursetter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Maursetter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Divine Savior Healthcare
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Maursetter DO and MD is a female Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Laura Maursetter practice?
- Dr. Laura Maursetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Maursetter practices Nephrology near Fitchburg, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, WI and Park Ridge, IL.