Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Successful TVT Operation  |  show details
by Patty O. on Aug 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Laura McClellan, MD, because of a persistent and worsening incontinence problem of several years duration. She took the time to explain to me all aspects of the surgery until I was comfortable enough to proceed.The Trans Vaginal Tape Surgery was straightforward and I went home that evening for what would be a good recovery. Dr. McClellan was there before and after the surgery to make sure everything was OK.I am a NEW WOMAN now after the surgery. To be FREE at Last! Thank You so much Dr. McClellan.

|  Highly Successful TVT Operation  |  show details
by Patty O. on Aug 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Laura McClellan, MD, because of a persistent and worsening incontinence problem of several years duration. She took the time to explain to me all aspects of the surgery until I was comfortable enough to proceed. The Trans Vaginal Tape Surgery was straightforward and I went home that evening for what would be a good recovery. Dr. McClellan was there before and after the surgery to make sure everything was OK. I am a NEW WOMAN now after the surgery. To be FREE at Last! Thank You so much Dr. McClellan.