Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Successful TVT Operation show details Successful TVT Operation
by Patty O. on Aug 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Laura McClellan, MD, because of a persistent and worsening incontinence problem of several years duration. She took the time to explain to me all aspects of the surgery until I was comfortable enough to proceed.The Trans Vaginal Tape Surgery was straightforward and I went home that evening for what would be a good recovery. Dr. McClellan was there before and after the surgery to make sure everything was OK.I am a NEW WOMAN now after the surgery. To be FREE at Last! Thank You so much Dr. McClellan.

Highly Successful TVT Operation show details Highly Successful TVT Operation
by Patty O. on Aug 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Laura McClellan, MD, because of a persistent and worsening incontinence problem of several years duration. She took the time to explain to me all aspects of the surgery until I was comfortable enough to proceed. The Trans Vaginal Tape Surgery was straightforward and I went home that evening for what would be a good recovery. Dr. McClellan was there before and after the surgery to make sure everything was OK. I am a NEW WOMAN now after the surgery. To be FREE at Last! Thank You so much Dr. McClellan.