A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura McCray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura McCray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura McCray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McCray graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura W. McCray practice?
Dr. Laura McCray practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.