A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura McCray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura McCray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura McCray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McCray graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Wright McCray MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura W. McCray practice?
- Dr. Laura McCray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura McCray practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See South Burlington Primary Care Doctors.