A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura McKain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura McKain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura McKain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKain graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McKain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kay Fijolek McKain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. McKain practice?
- Dr. Laura McKain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura McKain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.