A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McLaughlin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Diann McLaughlin MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Laura McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine near West Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See West Bridgewater Internists.