A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura McLaughlin is Good. Dr. McLaughlin has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura D. McLaughlin practice?
Dr. Laura McLaughlin practices Internal Medicine near West Bridgewater, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Whitman, MA.
See West Bridgewater Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara McLaughlin, Dr. Laureen McLaughlin, Dr. Laurene McLaughlin, Dr. Lauretta McLaughlin, Dr. Laurette McLaughlin, Dr. Laurie McLaughlin