A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura McMurray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura McMurray is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura McMurray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurray graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McMurray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jean McMurray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. McMurray practice?
- Dr. Laura McMurray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura McMurray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee Mission, KS.
See Overland Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.