A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Millemon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Millemon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millemon graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Millemon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura R Millemon MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura R. Millemon practice?
- Dr. Laura Millemon has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Millemon practices Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians.