A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Millender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Millender is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millender
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millender Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Millender, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Millender graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Millender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ellen Millender MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Millender practice?
- Dr. Laura Millender has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Millender practices Radiation Oncology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Radiation Oncologists.