A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Millender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Millender, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Millender graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Millender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ellen Millender MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Millender practice?
- Dr. Laura Millender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Millender practices Radiation Oncology near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Oncologists.