A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Millender, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Millender graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Millender has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Millender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Millender practice?
Dr. Laura Millender practices Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Millender, Dr. Laureen Millender, Dr. Laurene Millender, Dr. Lauretta Millender, Dr. Laurette Millender, Dr. Laurie Millender