Dr. Laura Miller Is this you?

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I followed Dr. Miller from her practice at Pali Momi to her new office at Queen's West. I have seen several other neurologists and Dr. Miller has been the best.

Excellent Doctor coming from an RN perspective

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Iv worked with many neurologists in the ICU, she is proactive, doesn't just read the scan reports, she also views the images herself. She is on top of things and is amazing under pressure. Which is why I see her for my headaches and seizures. Great bedside manner, discusses all options in length, amazes me with information she knows off the top of her head like statistics. If you have questions you can call office and she'll call you and speak to you personally. Very friendly, incredibly intelligent, and very proactive. For those of you that suffer migraines, she does nerve blocks and Botox injections in the office. Look no further and go to Dr. Miller

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MILLER! She is now in Hawaiii, Thank goodness!

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Verry kind compassionate and thorough. She takes time to answer questions and concerns, and she explains every thing. She pulled up my MRI on a computer and went over the images with me, and explained it so well. This is the fourth neurologist I have seen and no other one even bothered to show me a report or a single image. I am so glad that I found her. It was not all good news, but I felt relieved and even comforted just knowing that she is working with me on the neurological issues.

Posted on March 25th, 2017