A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Upham`s Corner Health Center
- Upham's Corner Health Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Kazuko Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Laura Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Chang practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors.