A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Upham`s Corner Health Center
- Upham's Corner Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura K. Chang practice?
Dr. Laura Chang practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Chang, Dr. Laureen Chang, Dr. Laurene Chang, Dr. Lauretta Chang, Dr. Laurette Chang, Dr. Laurie Chang