A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mock graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Mock practice?
Dr. Laura Mock practices Pediatrics near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kannapolis, NC.
See Concord Pediatricians.