Overall Review

4.8

August 23rd, 2015
OUTSTANDING Doctor!

March 22nd, 2015
She is simply an amazing, caring, compassionate human being. Our children adore her.

March 23rd, 2014
Outstanding - not sure who the last reviewer was talking about
I have been talking my 4 children to Cabarrus Pediatrics for the last 10 years and never saw any of the docs act the way referenced! We see Dr Mock almost exclusively and she always washes her hands before she starts anything with the kids! Anyone who has ever met her knows she's great with kids and one of the mildest mannered people around. Just makes me mad to see someone write something so inaccurate about someone so dedicated and passionate about kids. My guess is this person has the wrong person or a beef with their bill and felt this was an acceptable means to voice it. Besides, how many parents have time to write a review on Christmas Eve! We love you Dr a Mock! Thank you!

December 24th, 2013
Laura Mock is unprofessional...
She is by far the worst Doctor I have ever seen...When she walked in the room she didn't wash her hands AND had the WORST bedside manner! She started a heated argument with me over asthma medication.Honestly I wasn't sure if she was going to assault me or not... She storms out and slams the door so hard it scared my child...My son said "mom please find me a new doctor because she scares me"! Her behavior was unbelievable! I've seen all the other doctors at Cabarrus Pediatric Clinic for the past 18 years!! And NEVER had an experience like this...She must really hate her job or having personal issues at home..

June 3rd, 2011
Outstanding Doctor!!!
Never had a doctor spend so much time with us and explain everything we needed to know about our daughter's condition. She has even called us to follow-up on her while she was on vacation at the beach. Best Doctor and person we have ever worked with! Thank you Dr. Mock!