A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Moffat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Moffat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Moffat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffat graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moffat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ellen Moffat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura E. Moffat practice?
- Dr. Laura Moffat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Moffat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.