Dr. Laura Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fort Thomas, KY

March 8th, 2017
I really love Doctor Moore she helped me with so many concerns I had being post menopausal she worked with me until she found a medication to help me with issues I was having wen my insurance co stopped coving my meds her staff found a program where I could still get my prescription at an affordable cost I have recommended many people to her she is the best! she spent time with me and listened to all my complaints answered all my questions !! she helped me through a lot !!!

March 2nd, 2017
Best doctor
We loved Dr Moore. She took the time to listen and was always thorough. Her personality put us at ease and she is truly a blessing.

March 2nd, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Moore since she delivered my twins in 2008 and I would never go anywhere else. She is a straight talker, takes the times to answer my questions, and her medical knowledge and reputation is commendable. Dr Moore was actually recommended to me by the Institute of Reproductive Heath due to her medical expertise and I have never been disappointed.

December 20th, 2015
Terrible Bedside Manner
After trying to describe my experience with cancer and how I was concerned with some other issues, the reply was abrupt and rolled her eyes. I sat there in shock at her response to me. I know people can have a bad day, but after visiting her 3 times, the attitude hadn't changed.

October 19th, 2015
Not a good experience. Short and abrupt.

July 20th, 2015
Dr. Moore listens and takes her time discussing options

June 8th, 2015
Wait time was about 30 minutes. Then I was charged an extra office visit ($208)! Horrible. Dr put in notes that she spent extra time with me. Not true.

January 31st, 2015
A little extra wait time = a more caring, personalized, informative visit.
Very caring doctor. Listens well. Took the time to answer all my questions and makes sure I understand the answers. Sometimes the wait is a little long, but well worth the quality personal care I received.

December 14th, 2014
Distant
I've seen her twice before and though she wasn't would I would call overly friendly, she wasn't rude either. However, the last three times (for my second pregnancy) she was rude, rushed and even rolled her eyes when I asked her a question about a problem I was having. This woman needs to take a class in how to treat patients. In the middle of my pregnancy, I am switching doctors.

December 12th, 2014
Great visit!
After reading other reviews, I was nervous about seeing Dr. Moore. I am so glad I kept my appointment with her. She was great. She took the time and explained everything to me, even drawing a picture to help me understand. She asked me several times if I had any questions, and made sure my questions were answered completely. I thought she was very personable, with a great sense of humor and put me at ease immediately.

April 26th, 2014
A waste of time
I am one of the lucky few that had never had a bad experience with an OB-GYN until my regular OB-GYN relocated. I was then on the hunt for a new OB-GYN and found Dr. Laura Moore under my insurance. The appointment was easy to make, the wait time wasn't too bad but the visit was unpleasant. She isn't very friendly and she didn't ask me if I had any questions. I am not on the hunt again for another OB-GYN.

March 20th, 2014
Mrs
Dr. Moore was both friendly and professional. I had to wait less than 5 minutes to see her and she took the time to explain my options and answer any questions that I had. She was not at all rushed nor did she brush of questions or concerns. She has been my doctor for the past 5 years and I cannot say enough good things about her. Still not my favorite doctor to see (type of Dr) but puts you at ease by talking with you and providing all possible treatment options.