A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Morris, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Morris, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Furniss Morris MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laura F. Morris practice?
- Dr. Laura Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Morris practices Dermatology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dermatologists.