A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mumford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mumford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Mumford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumford graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mumford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura M Mumford MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura M. Mumford practice?
- Dr. Laura Mumford has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Mumford practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists and Lutherville Timonium Infectious Disease Doctors.