A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Musser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Musser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Anderson Musser DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Musser practice?
- Dr. Laura Musser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Musser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Canfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.