A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Musser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Musser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Musser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Musser practice?
Dr. Laura Musser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canfield, OH.
See Canfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.