A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Napolitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napolitano
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Napolitano graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Napolitano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Napolitano MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Napolitano practice?
- Dr. Laura Napolitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Napolitano practices Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.