A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Need:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Need is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Need, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Need graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Need has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ruth Need MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura R. Need practice?
- Dr. Laura Need has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Need practices Pediatrics near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Pediatricians.