Overall Review

May 18th, 2016
Not so great, maybe good for super run of the mill issues
Had her since birth, don't remember any issues as a kid, but I developed severe dizziness and disorientation suddenly in my teens and she had done many tests, including the one for the syndrome it ended up being, and then told me it must be depression or anxiety because nothing was physically wrong with me. Even though she wrote down a heart rate change well out of normal range and has a colleague with the disorder. She also is rude to me whenever I suggest things, which is understandable to an extent but not if you give up under those circumstances. Also, there was a miscommunication on her end on the phone that led to me not switching to the correct antibiotics for a generic UTI after the culture came back. Additionally, she wouldn't offer any advice on how to lower my cholesterol because I was 18 instead of 17, and she's a cardiologist (my actual cardiologist diagnosed it as genetic). However, she does give good general health advice, but if you / your child has a problem not being addressed I would look elsewhere or get a second opinion.

April 18th, 2012
Funny and very smart pediatrician
We really like Dr. Need. We've had her as our daughter's pediatrician since she was born about a year ago. Dr. Need is witty and warm and gives good advice. I like that she gives advice on things that are not purely medical, but more generally health related. I would absolutely recommend her as a pediatrician.

August 25th, 2009
Thats the question I was going to ask