Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  mean medical assistant  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Neval for years! She is an amazing doctor and always makes my annual visit comfortable. She takes time to talk over any issues I have, but the negative part of the visit is dealing with the medical assistant Diane. She is extremely rude and makes you feel like your an inch big. Not only is she degrading but flat out mean. Any time you call with a problem she acts as though your an inconvenience. Last time I called and asked to speak to the doctor I wasn't able to I had to deal with Diane. By the end of the phone call I was in tears because she was yelling at me. I have an appointment coming up and the only reason I am attending is so I can speak to the doctor and tell her face to face why I am finding a new gynecologist.

|  good doc but rude staff  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Nevel for about a year now and went for my annual today. I was shocked to hear the arguing that went on. The staff was yelling so loud that you could clearly hear it. It seemed to be in poor taste for the doctor to be doing that. Also one of the nurses there is extremely rude and acts as though anything you say is silly. Dr. Nevel herself is a great doctor and knows what she is doing. She seems as though she really cares about you, but when consulting with you she seems rushed all the time and won't spend adequate time with you.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I have seen Dr Laura Nevel for several years now. She has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares about her patients. She listens to your concerns and answers all your questions in a way that puts you at ease. She is "Great"!CT from Warwick, RI

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I could explain about my symptom only to her nurse (she was rude), the doctor seemed to be too busy to consult with me.

|  show details