Dr. Laura Nicoll MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Monroe, NY

no change

July 22nd, 2016
stay away
highly unprofessional, does not know what she is doing. terrible , condescending attitude.

May 25th, 2016
She listens!

May 22nd, 2014
Always available to me
Dr. Nicoll has been my doctor for five years. She has always been available to me to answer my questions either in person or by email. I love that I can email her at night and get a response in the morning. Her nurse is always willing to add me into her schedule if I am sick...which is great...but does make her late for her appointments. She is a very helpful doctor.

May 13th, 2014
great doc
great doc highly reccomended

March 3rd, 2014
Patient
Does not seem to be genuinely concerned, Impatient listener. Brushed off many of my questions as though I had no idea what I was talking about regarding my own health. I hardly have time to think before she is off to the next in line.

July 30th, 2013
Great doc!
Have been a patient for years-and followed her from office to office. Would recommend highly. Very caring doctor and listened for a long time. Somewhat difficult phone access and a wait to get in, but otherwise very happy.

May 20th, 2013
Patient
If you plan on seeing this doctor plan on WAITING! I have seen the doctor four times and each time waited AT LEAST an hour past my appointment time. I felt as if my appointments were rushed because she was trying to catch up for other appointments that went over. In addtion, when I expressed my concerns that maybe something else was going on beyond the current diagnosis, she discounted anything I had to say. She has never taken the time to return my phone calls personally but instead has the nurse follow up.

July 31st, 2011
Very caring!!--good listener
Overall I rate this doctor highly. I do have trouble sometimes getting in. I have an especially long wait on the phone /answering service. However, my actual visit was great and she really listened. She even called me the next day to check on how I was feeling. I am glad to have found this doctor as I have had bad luck before.

April 19th, 2011
NOT IMPRESSED!!
She's very flighty and over talks herself. She gets annoyed when you question her...and refers to TEXT book diagnosis.Not everyone has TEXT book symptoms...which she will dismiss! DANGEROUS!!

August 26th, 2010
I was shocked that Dr. Nicoll laughed when I described some symptoms I've been having with anxiety/despression. Although it wasn't malicious, and perhaps it was due to the fact that she could personally relate to what i was saying, it was absolutely inappropriate and I did worry that perhaps I wasn't being taken seriously. Also, she made very little eye contact during my visit, which was unnerving. I wouldn't recommend this physician.