A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Novoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novoa
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Novoa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Novoa, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Novoa graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Novoa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Novoa MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Novoa practice?
- Dr. Laura Novoa has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Novoa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boys Town, NE.
See Boys Town Psychiatrists and Boys Town Child Psychiatrists.