A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura O'Malley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Malley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura K. O'Malley practice?
Dr. Laura O'Malley practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara O'Malley, Dr. Laureen O'Malley, Dr. Laurene O'Malley, Dr. Lauretta O'Malley, Dr. Laurette O'Malley, Dr. Laurie O'Malley