A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Olson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Olson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Norine Olson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura N. Olson practice?
- Dr. Laura Olson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Olson practices Family Medicine near Wayzata, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Excelsior, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Wayzata Primary Care Doctors.