Learn more about Dr. Laura Oswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Oswald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oswald
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Oswald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Oswald, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswald graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Oswald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Cadence Physician Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Oswald DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Oswald practice?
- Dr. Laura Oswald has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Oswald practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.