Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

by Rosanna Boersma on May 25th, 2016

I will miss going to her as my insurance does not cover her facility anymore.

Great doctor ! show details Great doctor !
by Long time patient on Nov 8th, 2015

Dr. Oswald is my primary care physician. I have been coming to this office for over 10 years. She is wonderful, everything you would want from your PCP. She listens to your concerns and spends the right amount of time with you. Each visit is very comfortable. Excellent bedside manner. She does my paps and breast exams. I recommened Dr. Oswald to my sister years ago. Both of us think she is absolute awesome. The office staffl are professional and friendly. My husband also has a male doctor at the same office. We're both happy with our doctors.

by Richard Long on Dec 30th, 2014

Great doctor. I've recommended her to several people.

Feb 26th, 2014

I think before she tells people what is best for your mother with Alzheimer's she needs to actually consult with a specialist and understand the disease. Obviously she feels she is more qualified than the specialist.

Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Oswald is very caring, listens, and spends time, listening and then checking your symptoms. She has always been helpful, when I know what is wrong with me (i.e. strep throat) or even when I don't know what is wrong. I have had to bring my kid to appointments and she is always very nice to them and talks to them, making them feel comfortable. Overall, a great doctor.